Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Jennifer's Big Day!!

So last night was my sister in laws birthday (Jennifer), and she turned the big 21! So on a work night she wants to go out for drinks. Not getting a call until 9pm to go, I went anyway, and Im so glad I did. It was Me, Jen, my Brother, and friend Becky. Becky being about 8 months pregnant was the obvious sober driver ;). And Jen being the obvious normal girl who turned 21, drank like crazy. After a few tequila shots with me, the Bartender buys her a shot...then the DJ buys her a shot...then some random ass stranger walkin by gets her a shot. That along with some kickass Redneck music, we were havin a ball. Finally shes about to break the seal and use the bathroom. Being girls...yep you guessed it..we went together. This is where it gets interesting and a little graphic. Since I reached the toilet first I proceeded with my business. Jennifer, however, proceeded to drop her drawers and hop up on the sink to do her business. :) Keep in mind that we are in the Bar Bathroom! Anyway, once shes done she hops off smashing her face into the tile wall across from her. LOL. And then doin what Ive only heard about people seeing me do numerous times...She falls down! LOL. Funny? Why yes it was! Im so used to that being me on the floor. It was kinda nice for a change. :) So after helping her up I figure its about time to end the night. I let my brother know that we should get going, but was that good enough for Jen..LOL..No Way Jose...or should i say Vodka? lol. she gets up a bomber that tastes like pink lemonade. Not sure what it was but it was GOOOOD! So stumbling out of the bar she went. Im pretty sure her 21st birthday will not be forgotten anytime soon. Especially with the incriminating pics I have of her. ;) Take Care Yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment