Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mom, Moma, Mommy...

Ok, so being a mom who works Full Time is a lot harder then it sounds, especially in this day and age. I mean yeah its never easy to wake up in the morning after hardly getting any sleep, go to work All Day, go pick up your kid, clean the house, cook dinner, clean somemore, get the kid to bed, then wake up the next morning and do it all over again. But, when your spouse isnt workin and you still have to do all that alone, the pressure can get to you. I think I need a vacation...no kids, no husband. Just me, relaxing in a tub somewhere. And on top of it all the Dr. says I have anger issues..lol..really? Well, hell wouldnt you? :) I guess i can thank god for Prozac, otherwise Id probably go pshyco. Sarcasm...it beats killing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment